Here's Captain Kelsey attacking the vicious alligator threatening her crew:

She's still defending her ship, even from me :)

Here's my little Whit, climbing on the slide.

Kelsey decided to show her how it's done :)

And then Vance thought it'd be fun to send Whitney down solo, lol. Poor baby!

Since that didn't work out, he tried holding her the whole way down. But she still wasn't too sure about it :)

And for the last attempt, he thought maybe it would be a good idea to hold her while they went down together. At this point, she was pretty ticked off so she still didn't find the experience very enjoyable :) I'm thinking next time Vance should maybe reverse the order, and introduce the slide to her a little more sensitively. Lol, like that'll ever happen!
2 comments:
Cute pic of Vance and the girls!
Basically... I LOVE your photography!! Can I just hire you full time to capture my baby's life? You are SO GOOD! I know your business will be successful becasue you're so very talented.
Post a Comment