Friday, March 14, 2008

Family bike ride :)

Before I lived in Vegas, I always just assumed that it was pretty flat here. Yes... I was very niave.

I wouldn't exactly call it mountainous, but there are definitely some pretty killer hills around town. And if you don't believe me, just get on a bike and it will become painfully obvious!

Last year Vance and I bought a Burley trailer so we could bike with our kids, and suprisingly we use it! Usually we're lucky enough to get out every week (thanx to me and my priorities, lol).

Yesterday while we were out exploring, Vance surprised the girls by leading us to a pond filled with ducks. He had snuck some bread along so they could feed the birds. This time we luckily remembered to bring a pocket camera with us :)

As you can see, Kelsey really enjoys chasing away the pigeons!

Whitney being a camera hog :)

Kelsey had a little "accident" with the mud. I think she looks proud of her mischief ;)

Whitney tries to be just like her big sister, attempting to run after all the birds!

And here is Kelsey, eating all the bread she's supposed to be feeding the birds :)


It was a fabulous spring day here in Vegas. We biked for probably four hours which was a great workout :) Vance had to help push me up one hill (because he makes me tow the kids) but it was a blast!

No comments: