Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kelsey's ABC's album

You might be wondering what in the world an ABC album is. Well, I saw an example of one last fall and fell in love at first sight :)

Basically, the book is a 26 page full bleed photo album. Each page/photograph is themed by a letter, with a corresponding word... hence the 26 pages ;) I've started working on a book for Kelsey so that I can have a sample to show clients. Ok... I also really just wanted one for selfish reasons... and I can't wait to start on Whitney's! So much fun!

Today I got a few more pics that will fit some of the words I have chosen for her book. I'm almost done now! Here's a sneak peak of her book:




4 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

what a darling idea!! You'll have to show me when it's all done. I can't wait!

The Giles Files said...

What a cool idea! So what does "full bleed" mean?

Mindy said...

Full bleed just means that the picture fills the entire page... no borders :)

The Giles Files said...

Well, that makes sense :) Thanks!