Well yesterday Whitney made it incredibly clear to me how annoyed she was with my excessive picture taking, lol! Here are some highlights of my attempt to take some snap shots of my stubborn child :)
She started off ignoring me...

Pretty soon she acknowledged my presence...

Then she let me know how she felt about my camera...

And how annoyed she was with me...

And then she went back to ignoring me, and probably hoping I'd just disappear!

But I did get a picture of her foot, hahaha!

And of course, Kelsey had to do her own version of Whitney's protesting :)

I told you to be prepared for some goofy expressions! Whitney is hilarious :)
2 comments:
Those are great pictures. Whitney has a very cute foot. Your girls are very cute and funny. I love your pics of them.
She is such a QT! I love the pictures.
Post a Comment