Luckily she didn't cut her bangs too bad this time. Just a few chunks off the back and sides, but on the bangs she did ok. Here's her new do (after a trip to cool cuts 4 kids)

Last year she wasn't quite as skilled with the scissors:

Maybe this time next year she'll do such a good job that I won't have to pay to have it fixed :) I'll keep my fingers crossed!
6 comments:
those pictures really show how much she has grown in the past year- how bittersweet- i love the cute cut
Oh...I am so fortunate...Amiah has never done that yet...I better keep my fingers crossed...LOL! Her new hair cut is super cute though!
That's hilarious! That Kelsey...
But I have to say, the new "do" looks great, you can't even tell that she did a hack job first. She's such a cute kiddo.
I hope you got a picture of her before you got her hair fixed. That will be a really fun memory.
A budding artist of hair in the making. Her new do is very cute.
just wanted to stop by and say hey! I enjoyed reading some of your blogs. we are really gonna have to come visit you guys one of these days!!!! love ya, marissa
Post a Comment