This is the view from our hotel... well a 30 second walk anyway. My first attempt photographing a beach sunset!

California is down right gorgeous. These flowers were growing along the path to the beach. Such a beautiful place!

Whitney running to the ocean. She couldn't contain her excitement!

My little beach baby.

Funky pic of the girls and Vance :)

I don't think I've ever seen her so thrilled.

Me and my Kelsey girl.

Vance took this one of Kelsey. Isn't it awesome?

Kelsey's first experience of being buried in the sand. Needless to say, she asked us to bury her again and again and again....

Me attempting to use a boogie board for the first time. It was SOOO much fun... but I took a few beatings from the ocean. In fact, one time I got the air completely knocked out of me because I let my board tilt down when a waved crashed in behind me. Not a good idea!

And here's Vance, realizing how much he has missed the ocean. He was all smiles after playing in the water again :)
5 comments:
Great Pictures...It looks like you guys had a blast! Good for you!
That looks like so much fun!!! Your little kids must have had a blast! Pete and me wish we could have come.
Such beautiful pictures of your girls. We enjoy boogie boarding also. Isn't California so fun?
I love the picture of the sunset. It's awesome. You guys are so cute. It looks like you had lots of fun. I think I am jelous. We really do need to get together soon.
you go, surfer girl!
there's nothing like it, eh? realizing the power of the ocean... and how tiny you are... but how you can work with it!
next step for you: north shore of hawai'i.
love the look on your kids' faces. every kid needs an ocean.
Post a Comment