Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My hike with the girls

A few days ago I took the girls on a hike, by myself! Ya, a little crazy and I probably won't do it again, but they had fun! My shoulders were killing me when we got back to the car... I think Whitney is getting too heavy for my front carrier, lol.

I did manage to take a few pics when we stopped to eat our snack.

Whitney loves my camelback :)

Goldfish... the snack of champions, lol

More goldfish :)

I love this one! I think she looks like an evil little sorcerer, lol :)

3 comments:

The Capitans said...

They are getting so big and so cute. You are a brave woman taking them on a hike by yourself. Sometimes it stresses me out just taking my kids to the park. It looks like you had fun though.

Sandy Cove said...

I love the evil little sorcerer picture!!! Your girls are very cute!!!

Rob and Mercedi said...

I love that last photo! You do such a great job capturing your girl's personalities on film!