I've never read this series, but it is one of Vance's favorites. His mom read the Redwall books to her kids, and Vance has awesome memories from it. He has been so anxious to pass this tradition on to our kids, that he was hoping Kelsey might be old enough this year.Well... unfortunately we'll have to stick with kiddy books for awhile. Kelsey's attention span isn't so great yet, and the fact that there aren't pictures in the book doesn't go over well, lol. I'm guessing we'll have to wait 3 or 4 more years, but Vance is more optimistic than I.
My vote is for him to read them all to me first :)
1 comment:
Oo! I remember one of my elementary school teachers reading this aloud. I think it was third grade? And I remember LOVING it - I can't remember a thing about it now, but I loved it then. Your girls will have something to look forward too.
Post a Comment