Monday, January 14, 2008

Day at the park

Here it is! I finally took a clip of Whitney strutting her stuff at the park today. There's only one problem... I shot the video vertically with my pocket camera, and I don't have any software to rotate it. I know it's annoying, but you're going to have to deal with it because I'm not going to do anything about it right now. And besides, it's still cute even if it's not oriented correctly, lol. Quit complaining :)



And here's my little Kelsey girl, chilling at the 'bus stop.' She had so much fun today playing with a couple of girls her age. They were all over the place, giggling like crazy the entire time :)



After today's experience, I've decided I need to make it a priority to go to the park regularly. To help me stick with it, I've actually made a schedule for us. Now we have no choice! On Mondays and Saturdays we're going to a park, and on Tuesdays we're hitting up the library. Nothing can stop me now that it's on paper!

I even made a cleaning schedule, but that one's not nearly as exciting so I won't tell you about it...


1 comment:

elg said...

I'll help you rotate it if you want. Drop me a line.