Monday, November 3, 2008

Kelsey's first ballet class!

So I'm totally excited about this, I just have to laugh at myself! Since my girls were born I've been dying to get them involved in sports/music/etc... and now I've finally enrolled Kelsey in her first ballet class, yay!!

The best part is, I don't have to pay for it!! I met Alene about a week ago at the Children's Orchard. We both had our booths up for their annual fair. Anyway, she asked me if I'd be interested in trading services and I was all over it. So basically I'm going to do some photo shoots in exchange for dance lessons :)

By the way, her dance studio is called Fairytales and Tutus and it is the cutest thing ever. She teaches ages 2-7, and each week there is a different theme for the kids. The first half of the class is basic ballet instruction, followed by a very short story. The class finishes up with creative dance complete with handmade costumes. I was very impressed, and all of the girls really just ate it up!

Cute little ballet slippers!

Kelsey SUPER excited for her first class :)

They're all so tiny and cute.

Catching some air!

Dancing like lions... yep you guessed it, the theme this week was The Lion King.

My little lioness :)

Being silly in front of the mirrors :)

So anyway, it was very fun and I think I enjoyed watching as much as she enjoyed dancing, lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely adorable! I keep wanting to put Hannah in dance, but sheesh they want an arm and a leg for what? Anyways, I'm glad you found such an awesome deal!

Ellie said...

Your girls make me so excited to have one!

Brittany said...

How cute! Isn't trading the best!?!

Tanya said...

I remember her talking about being a ballerina when we first visited you guys in Vegas. I can imagine how excited she was when you brought her...too cute!!!

Marleen said...

Oh, I gotta get Nora back in dance classes. She loved it. Kelsey looks so cute and already has a great looking point to her foot.