A peek into my life ;) And other random thoughts...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Family pics :)
We had our pics taken last week, and it was so much fun! Here are a few of my favs so far. And check out Whitney... she is the biggest stinker when it comes to photographs. I love the faces she makes when someone pulls out a camera... to die for!
You all looks so cute! What great pictures. Hope you are having a Merry Christmas. Scott and I were talking about you and Vance the other day and how we can get ourselves down south this next summer.
2 comments:
I love the new pics!!!!
You all looks so cute! What great pictures. Hope you are having a Merry Christmas. Scott and I were talking about you and Vance the other day and how we can get ourselves down south this next summer.
Post a Comment