
Her boots are an all time favorite. I bought them for her Pirate costume, and she hasn't taken them off since Halloween. She thinks they're "so hot" and that she looks like a "rock star" when she wears them. In fact, lately she keeps saying she wants to be like "Hannah Montana." Isn't she too little for this, lol?!?! It makes me crazy to think of all the little things she's picking up already... I think I might be in over my head :)
Before I took this picture I told her she should put her hand down, and she responded "No mom, this pose makes me look cool." Am I already that out of touch, haha. I figured I might as well surrender and snapped away.... lol
4 comments:
So does look like a rock star in those boots! I guess you better get her started in some voice lessons lol:)
holy cow! she totally matches!!! Most kids that piece together their outfits looks like clowns! That's so great... She is seriously adorable!
Kelsey is freakin awesome! I love the boots...I can see why she's so attached to them!! :)
BTW -- I finally finished your tag!
Kelsey's great. Nora talks about her still from time to time. Your costumes were fabulous.
Post a Comment