Thursday, October 9, 2008

Police picnic :)

A couple weeks ago (yes... I'm behind!) we all went to this HUGE party for Metro families. It was tons of fun, and we saw some friends we hadn't seen since the police academy which was awesome. It was like going to the fair, or a mini carnival... only the food and rides were free :)

While we ate I decided to take some goofy wide angle shots of my silly family. Hahaha, and I love these!



I love Kelsey's expression...

Vance, playing a friendly game of poker with some fellow officers :)

Kelsey had to take a shot at rock climbing. And no, I promise I don't pressure her into this stuff. She's genuinely interested :)

So I told Kelsey to put her arm around Whitney for a picture, and Whitney just assumes Kelsey's trying to steal her soda, lol. I love my girls!

Kelsey must have gone down this slide a thousand times.

Whitney, watching the animal magic show... and just being cute :)

Kelsey LOVED the animals, and I was shocked when she asked the guy to put the snake around her neck. Very brave! Now she says she wants a pet snake...

3 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

Cute pictures...the snake kind of freaks me out a bit...LOL!

Anonymous said...

You guys should totally get a snake! That would be awesome!!! I didn't like them till one of Nate's friends had one as a pet and he was really cool. If I remember right, he fed him a rat every 3 months...haha!

Brittany said...

I am so bummed! We wanted to go so bad but Ryan's uncle was in town helping us work on our house. I'm glad you guys had fun!