Friday, September 19, 2008

Matt and Ashly's wedding

Last weekend we drove to Flagstaff for my cousin Matt's wedding. It was so fun, and I'm so glad we made it!

Of course I had to take the classic road trip pics. Here's Whitney, bored out of her mind after a couple of hours in the car :)

Kelsey, on the verge of insanity.

And me, goofing around with the camera and self portraits again... and then messing with photoshop way to much! I think Vance was in the gas station, and I forgot to get his mug shot :)

At the beginning of the reception, Kelsey got sick and threw up everywhere. Unfortunately my mom was the one holding her at the time... my bad! She slept on the floor the rest of the night... poor thing :)

My bros Todd and Monte, goofing around with my camera while Vance and I danced, lol.

Vance and I danced so much that night, it was great fun!

And here's me and my cousin Lindy who I hadn't seen in years!

I did take a few pics of Matt and Ashly too, and I posted them here :)

5 comments:

The Giles Files said...

You cut your hair! :)

leslie said...

your kids are such mini-yous

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! It looks SO good! You don't need to be photoshoppped, you are too gorgeous already. -Emily

Brittany said...

I love your hair!!!

The Capitans said...

Well I do have to say your hair looks way cute. I love it. I also wanted to say that we are in need of some family pictures. I dont know what your schedule is like or if you would even be able to do them but let me know what you think. Thanks