Friday, October 24, 2008

Zion National Park!!!

Kate and I went camping earlier this week in Zion National Park. We only had time to stay for one day (well... Kate probably could have stayed forever, lol), but it was so great anyway! I bought the year long pass before we left, and I can't wait for Vance and I to take the girls in a couple of weeks. Zions is truly spectacular!

This is the first time I've ever gone on a "vacation" without my family, which was weird and super fun at the same time :) I'm thinking this would be something fun to do atleast a couple times a year. Enjoy the pics!
















1 comment:

mparnes said...

Hey Mindy! It's been a while since I've dropped by your blog. I have to say your pictures are amazing, and your girls are so darn cute! I hope we can come see you guys sometime this year! -Marissa