THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. was 18, yikes!
2. started my freshman year at NMSU
3. competed in triathlons
4. went rock climbing as much as possible
5. took my first college photography course!
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. exercise... and I actually did for once!
2. finish editing photos
3. work on my website
4. spend time with my hubby :)
5. take my kiddos to the park
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. all fruit
2. veggies, especially snow peas :)
3. hummus
4. chips and salsa, yum
5. chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. hire a maid
2. hire a chef
3. buy tons of camera's and photo equipment
4. go on vacation all the time!
5. buy new cars
Places I have lived:
1. Las Cruces, NM
2. Silver Spring, MD
3. Provo, UT
4. Moscow, ID
5. Las Vegas, NV
Five jobs I have had:
1. Photographer, for myself!
2. Wedding photographer for a Vegas venue, NV
3. Assistant photographer for NMSU communications, NM
4. Portrait photographer at The Portrait Place, NM
5. Assistant to the VP of Marketing at Wirthlin Worldwide, UT
I tag...
1. Tanya
2. Sheri
3. Amy
4. Sandy
5. Marleen
Each person answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the person then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I'm ready any time you are. I am up for doing whatever you want to do. Let me give you my contact info...... 372-1513 or dancingqueenlv@yahoo.com
You know what Ryan's days off are and I go to work by app. only.
Post a Comment