Saturday, July 26, 2008

Park City fun!

So I'm finally getting around to posting pics from our trip to Park City, yay! We had so much fun hanging out with my family :) All of us were there, which made it that much more awesome!

What better way is there to start off a family vacation than a goofball pic of my beloved husband Vance? Most of us went on a hike together one day and we were loving the fresh mountain air :) Park City really is gorgeous!

Little Whitney hiked along with Vance, and he made her walk more than half the time. I couldn't believe it... she's only a year and a half old!

At one point she just sat down on the trail and refused the move, lol!

So Vance finally picked her up and let her ride on his shoulders. I mean who could resist this face... really?!

Kelsey stayed right by grandpa's side the entire hike. She was SO happy to see grandpa and grandma again :) The night we arrived she took turns holding on to each of them as tight as she could, with the biggest grin I've ever seen on a kid's face. I so wish I had pics of that, but my camera was still in the car. Honestly it was too adorable!

Vance had a blast playing tons of games with all the tweenager nieces and nephews. Their all time favorite was a card game called "Bang." The game is filled with deception, which explains why Vance loved it so much, lol.

I got this grab shot of my bro Tracy taking a quick blow at Vance, haha. Love it!

The little cousins watched some movies together on a portable DVD player. I'm not sure how Kelsey managed to receive the honor of holding the device, but it didn't surprise me either :)

We all headed to the Park City Mountain Resort one day for loads of fun. Here are Vance and Kelsey finishing up their ride down the alpine slide.

Vance... looking hot :)

I got to ride with Kelsey too and it was soooo much fun. Those slides are awesome!

We also rode the Alpine Coaster, which I had never done before. Here are Vance and Kesley preparing for the ride.

The coaster was some serious fun! Next time I think I'll get the all day pass so I can go on the rides over, and over, and over again. Too much fun!

As you can see, we had a great time, and I'm so glad we ALL decided to sacrifice and show up for the fun... for us it was crazy since we had moved into our mess of a house the DAY before, but that's what memories are made of, right?! I can't wait until next year :)

And if you're interested, check out my photography blog for some portraits I did of my fam.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like lots of fun! My favorite pic is the one of Cowboy Vance.

Melissa said...

Oo! Looks like so much fun.I love Park City!