Sunday, April 13, 2008

More climbing!

I have to apologize first... there are no pictures this time. Sorry! We were too busy trying not to fall :)

Anyway, so Vance and I went climbing on Friday in Red Rock Canyon. This time we think we have found the PERFECT beginner's climb. So those of you who are daring enough to try... we have a great spot to introduce you to climbing :) Yes... this is an invitation. Come climb with us!

WARNING: Anyone planning to visit us will be taken climbing at this new spot!

4 comments:

Sandy Cove said...

Is that a threat?

Anonymous said...

I guess we won't be visiting any time soon...j/k!

Sandy Cove said...

Brad is a really good Rock Climber...I went climbing with him once...You should ask him about it sometime

Anonymous said...

hey mindy
it looks like me and my boys are probably going to be heading out. while the details aren't fixed yet- i know we'll be there from june 5-june 7th or so. I would LOVE to go climbing and visit with you guys- we'll have to see if we can squeeze it all in- since my bro is graduating on the 6th and my 10 year high school reunion in happy valley is the 7th...ai yi yi. Just out of curiousity- would you guys mind having jonathan over on the 6th in the morning. He would probably rather play with kelsey then sit in on a boring graduation. :-)