Friday, April 18, 2008

Our new favorite spot!

Yesterday was SO fun! The weather was amazing, and I even got to start working on my tan, lol (swimsuit season is almost here, yikes). We remembered to bring our little pocket camera, so now we have some pics of our new favorite wall to climb.

This time we discovered that there are not one... but THREE anchors to set up top rope climbs! It really is the best beginners spot we've found yet. Anyway, since we're definitely not in true climbing shape by a long shot, we decided to take the pansy way out, and top rope everything. Yes... it was a stress free day, lol :)

On the way down after setting up our climb :)


Giddy about not having to lead, lol!


Getting all chalked up...


Dead sexy helmet shot :)


Vance takin' a break on a nice little ledge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you keep saying beginner, but you guys freak me out. You guys have to visit us where I know we'll be on safe, solid ground. LOL!

Sandy Cove said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

The Giles Files said...

You guys rock! :)

Angela said...

Mindy I wanted to say thanks again for taking the pictures of Carson! You did a great job! We posted one of the pictures on our blog with a link to your red rock blog...hope thats okay...