Well this one needs some explanation, at least it would for me! Vance thought it would be cool to make one of his pics all 70s style, kinda like the whole Dirty Harry thing... but with a smile, lol. Anyway, this is my quick attempt to digitize the pic for him. Not exactly my specialty, but it was fun and I think it looks decent :)

I think this one is my fav :)

Kelsey was so excited to see her daddy on duty!

A couple more tweaked photos, per Vance's request.

This version is SUPER tweaked and 100% Vance's idea. He liked it... not too sure if I do, lol :)

It was fun to finally get a few grab shots!
5 comments:
That first picture reminds me of the tv show CHiPs from the 70's. If that was what he was wanting that was perfect. You must feel really safe at night knowing that he is trained to protect.
Oh, Vance...all that authority! You look so grown up. Seriously, you look completely different in uniform.... ;)
It is fun to see Vance all dressed up.
Just thought I'd drop a line to let you know I actually have been reading your blog ;) Nice stuff... I'm trying to get started back into mine again - time will tell :)
Scott is going to love seeing these! I can't wait to show him later tonight.
Post a Comment