Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Under where?!

A wardrobe check is now required in my home after today's lovely discovery :)

Today with my girls in tow, I ran a few quick errands.

Stop #1: I dropped off some pictures at one of my clients home. Kelsey and Whit played with their children for a few minutes while we chatted away.

Stop #2: The Grove, a wedding venue I frequently work at. We snuck into the office a few minutes before a wedding was about to begin. Once again, I let Kelsey and Whitney play with some of the children while I took care of some business.

Stop #3: Old Navy. Kelsey said she was tired, so I let her sit in the cart and Whitney walked with me. Kelsey was wearing a cute little summer dress, and since she was sitting down I reminded her SEVERAL times to keep her legs closed, simply out of habit.

As soon as we got home, Kelsey asked if she could wear one of the new dresses I had just purchased for her at Old Navy. I said sure, and proceeded to unzip the dress she was currently wearing.

Well... much to my surprise I was mortified to find nothing but her bare bum under that dress! No panties, nada! And YES, she definitely started out the day wearing them!

How embarrassing, right!?

So today... the odds are that my four year old daughter probably flashed her bum to my clients' kids, flashed several guests at a wedding, and flashed many innocent patrons at Old Navy.

Gosh I hope I'm wrong, but I know better! Needless to say, panty checks are now in full effect ;)

7 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

That is funny stuff...good thinking on the panty check for now on...LOL!

The Giles Files said...

oh, C'mon. Au'naturale :)

Marleen said...

I no longer feel like my child is the only ones with a weird urge to take off her panties at random times. We are doing random panty checks here too.

Sandy Cove said...

I have a feeling that in 10 years if Kelsey ever see this post she will be very upset that you publicly documented this incident. I guess it will be payback for embarrassing you by mooning your clients. Anyway, that is pretty funny. I hope you all had a good laugh over it!

Melissa said...

Oh, that is too funny! I wonder where they ended up at?

Rob and Mercedi said...

That is hilarious! Did you ever find them?

Karen said...

Hi Mindy! I just found your blog! Love it! Such a great story! My mom is moving to St. George soon, so I'll be a lot closer to Vegas on a pretty regular basis! I'll have to come and visit!