Monday, June 2, 2008

Trip to Utah

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Utah visiting my sister and Vance's brothers. It was so much fun to see everyone, and it was sweet that Vance was able to come too. The trip was planned so that I could take some maternity portraits of my sister at 7 months pregnant. Now I can't wait until the baby is born :)

Vance grilled one night for us at Mike and Graciela's place and it was an amazing dinner! We of course got a game of poker in that night and had an awesome time hanging out with everyone.

Here are a few pics I snapped of Kelsey and her favorite cousin Raquel :) They played non-stop the whole time we were in town... we even let Kelsey spend the night a couple of times. Thanx so much for letting her come over guys!

As you can see, Kelsey was into making crazy faces that day... she's such a goof!




At Tanya and Nate's place we played nonstop Rock Band, Call of Duty (Vance and Nate) and their newest game... Wii Fit! Now I'm totally hooked and I just have to have Rock Band and the Wii Fit. So fun!

On Memorial Day Vance and Nate went to go see Mike Ness live in Salt Lake while Tanya and I had a "girls night" out with my little Whitney. It was a really fun little get away for us, and for once a relaxing vacation :)

Here are a couple pics I took of Nate and Tanya. They're almost as goofy as Kelsey, lol! If you want to see more of the maternity shoot, go to my studio blog :)

No comments: