We had a little swimming party to celebrate her big day! She made out like a bandit when it came to presents, and had a blast playing with friends and even some family :) Thank you so much everyone, for everything!
Here's Kelsey with Lupe. She lives in our apartment complex and watches our girls when I have photo shoots. We're so lucky we found her! The girls love her so much and she and her family have become great friends of ours :)

Kelsey and Samantha (Lupe's daughter) warming up in the sun. They have so much fun together!

Kelsey's birthday cake getting lit up... and yes I actually made it this year! I usually flake out and buy something from Albertsons, but not this year, lol. It was so easy, delicious and a lot of fun to decorate with Kelsey. So now I'm determined to bake cakes for every birthday :)

Whitney guarding her cheetos and chocolate cake. Watch out!

The little girls were so funny... they would all come over and examine the gifts Kelsey opened up. Too cute!

And the best for last! This is the face Kelsey made with every gift she opened. She's so dramatic... it makes it really fun to surprise her, lol!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelsers!
Kelsey cracks me up with those faces. I hope she stays dramatic it makes for fun times. We really wish we had been there. We love swim parties.
Post a Comment