There's something I really like about this one, but maybe it's just me :)

Attempting to do a pose I showed her, lol. Not exactly what I had in mind but it's still cute!

My favorite pouting shot yet!

Forgot to change my color balance... but I love it!

Loving life :)

And I couldn't leave out Whitney in all her glory! She's such a goober, I love this kid. Stay tuned for some super silly expressions soon, because Whitney has dibs on the next shoot :)
3 comments:
oh...they are both growing up so cute. kelseys hair is LONG and whitney has stretched out in lengthed and is walking around. they're so cute. by the way i love your business card design- good for you. i hope everything goes well in that department
Kelsey has great eyes. What a pretty girl!
Your girls a just too cute. My favorite picture is the one you took of Whitney. She looks so defiant and I just love her wild hair.
Post a Comment