Here's the card (Yes, I altered the name yet again!):

I covered up my number, since this is technically available to the entire world :)
So now I want opinions before I print all these cards:
#1 - what do you think of the business NAME
(I'm in love with red rock canyon...)
#2 - how's the design?
Any other ideas you have would be awesome!
5 comments:
Mindy -- I think the card looks great. The images and layout are awesome.
On Journalism as the second offering... are you thinking of freelance photography for newspapers? Seems like such a niche group that to have it listed as your second point is off a bit. But, it depends on who you think you'll be giving your cards to on a regular basis. Are you going to pitch your work to newspapers? If memory serves right, I don't know how much they pay? It wasn't that good 15 years ago, maybe it's better now. Are you mostly going after regular consumers, etc?
Drop me an email! I love it, though. And, make sure you check out, like Troy sent to you, the use of the name by other people.
It looks great and it's exciting to be in business for yourself.
One nit - "All things digital" makes me wonder. Does it mean all your photography is digital? Does it mean you do digital enhancements with photoshop? Does it mean you install Linux for people? ;-)
We miss you guys. Be sure to let us know when you're in town visiting.
I have comments! I think I might be in the target market so I will give you some unsolicited comments. I will send you an email and some links. You will do great! -Emily
I think the card looks great! Very professional. You will do great and I know you'll love it, you lucky gal :)
Looks good. I like the name a lot.
Post a Comment