Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Morning!

Yeah, I'm a little behind... sorry! Well, Christmas morning was awesome and I must say that toddlers are the BEST to have around for it, I love it! This was the first time Vance and I spent Christmas with just our little family, and we really had an awesome day together :)

So, I am now the proud new owner of Guitar Hero, and yes... I ROCK! Vance received his cherished Keens (the best outdoor sport sandal ever!). And the girls... well I think the photos say it all.
Check out Kesley's face coming down the stairs... Santa done good!


Whitney is still trying to wake up, lol!

Yes... this marker is that shockingly awesome. I mean HOW could Santa have known Kelsey wanted an easel?!?!


And here are the girls playing with their new 'Melissa and Doug' kitchen set which was the cause of Kesley's excitement in the first photo!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Yeah...my in-laws got Guitar Hero and I must say...it's totally awesome! Congrats! I love Kelsey's face...so classic! I'm so excited for that...