Before we hit up the show, we all played some games at the mini carnival they have at the bottom of Excalibur. Of course Vance had to play every shooting game he could get his hands on!

Yes... more shoot em' up fun for the entire fam, lol.


Whitney... trying to take it all in.

Kelsey won a leather biker's cap and kept saying "Rock On" for the rest of the night, haha.

She is such a nut... naturally :)

So this was our king we were hooting and hollering for throughout the show. This picture was a total accident, but I though it was funny how he looks like a freaky demon!

This one's a little better, lol. They don't allow photography during the show... so you have to be kinda sneaky and wait until the end :)

And no, not a single picture of me on my 28th birthday! Guess that's what I get for always hogging the camera, haha. Although they did take a photo of us during the show and Vance insisted we buy it, so we did. It was a cute pic, so I guess it wasn't completely ridiculous... just the price :)
2 comments:
Happy birthday! Did you guys get to eat chicken on the bone? I'm glad I have you as a friend here in Vegas.
Me and Jacob went to that show a few years ago...it was fun! Did your kids enjoy it? I should take mine sometime, Amiah would love the horses I bet!
Post a Comment